Our Team just prepared some special products just for you. From the Korean Restaurant Menu, that you only can enjoy in Duesseldorf and to the seasonal special products! Please enjoy our products :D
2. Data processing for fulfilment of the contract
(a) Processing purpose
Your personal information that you provide to us in the ordering process is required to sign a contract with us. You are not required to provide your personal information. However, we can not send you the goods without your address.
For some payment methods, we require the necessary payment data in order to pass it on to a payment service provider commissioned by us. The processing of your data entered in the ordering process is therefore for the purpose of the contract.
If you send us an inquiry by e-mail, via a contact form, etc., before the conclusion of the contract, we process the data received in this way to carry out pre-contractual measures and answer, e.g. Your questions about our products.
(b) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
(c) recipient categories
Payment service provider, shipping service provider, hosting provider, if necessary merchandise management system, supplier if necessary (drop shipping).
(d) storage duration
We store the data required for the execution of the contract until the expiry of the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual guarantee periods.
We retain the data required under commercial and tax law for the periods specified by law, usually ten years (see § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
The data processed for the implementation of pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been carried out and no obvious conclusion is reached.
3. Further information
(a) Google AdWords with conversion tracking
In our website, we use the advertising component Google AdWords and thereby the so-called conversion tracking. This is a service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereafter referred to as “Google.”
(b) Certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield
guarantees Google that EU data protection standards will be respected even when processing data in the US.
We use the conversion tracking for the targeted application of our offer. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our website. If you click on an ad served by Google, the conversion tracking we use will store a cookie on your device. These so-called conversion cookies lose their validity after 30 days and do not serve your personal identification.
If the cookie is still valid and you visit a certain page of our website, both we and Google can evaluate that you have clicked on one of our ads placed on Google and that you have subsequently been redirected to our website.
Google uses the information gathered in this way to provide us with statistics about visiting our website. It also gives us information about the number of users who have clicked on our ad (s) as well as the subsequently accessed pages of our website. Neither we nor third parties using Google AdWords will be able to identify you in this way.
You can also prevent or restrict the installation of cookies by using the appropriate settings on your Internet browser. At the same time, you can delete previously saved cookies at any time. However, the necessary steps and measures depend on your specific Internet browser. If you have questions, please use the help function or documentation of your Internet browser or contact its manufacturer or support.
Furthermore, Google also offers
Further information on this topic and in particular on the possibilities of preventing the use of data.
5. Information about cookies
(a) Processing purpose
On this website technically necessary cookies are used. These are small text files that are stored in or from your Internet browser on your computer system. These cookies allow e.g. inserting multiple products into a shopping cart.
(b) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
(c) Authorized Interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles. This will protect your interest in privacy.
(d) storage duration
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a different lifespan of a few minutes to several years.
(e) OPPOSITION RIGHT
If you do not want to save these cookies, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your internet browser. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our website. Permanently stored cookies can also be deleted at any time via your browser.
6. Social Plugins
(a) Processing purpose
When subscribing to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes, ie. in the context of the newsletter we inform you particularly about products from our assortment. For statistical purposes we can evaluate which links are clicked in the newsletter. It is not clear for us which specific person has clicked. You have expressly granted the following consent in the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to the newsletter
(b) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
(c) recipient categories
possibly newsletter delivery provider
(d) storage duration
Your e-mail address will only be saved for newsletter delivery for the duration of the requested registration.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you do not want to receive the newsletter any further, you can unsubscribe as follows: Via an unsubscribe link in the newsletter or send an email to:
8. Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
a. Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the retention period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether the personal data relating to you are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
b. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
c. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of the personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer requires personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims; or
(4) if you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be notified by the person responsible before the restriction is lifted.
d. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform the controllers responsible for the processing of the personal data, taking account of the technology available and the costs of implementation, that you: the person concerned has requested the deletion of any links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing under the law of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject or for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferring on the controller has been;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
e. Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
f. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
(1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
(2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
g. Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is intended to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to opt-out by means of automated procedures that use technical specifications.
h. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out, based on the consent until the revocation.
i. Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and heard on challenge of the decision.
j. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
Responsible for data processing : Popeye GmbH | www.dawayo.de | Nürnberger Str. 16-18 | 40599, Düsseldorf | email@example.com
Contact details of our data protection officer : Popeye GmbH | www.dawayo.de | Nürnberger Str. 16-18 | 40599, Düsseldorf | firstname.lastname@example.org